Search By Topic

Islam In Australia & Sweden November 14, 2010

I am still recovering from discovering the election results in Massachusetts.  I hope to share my thoughts on the midterm elections in MA compared to the rest of the country and what it all means in the future.  In the mean time I have been heavily researching the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians.  I am fascinated with middle eastern culture and learning about the complexities of the conflict.  From what I have gathered so far each person tends to have a bias one way or the other (including myself).  After all lets not forget we happen to be caught in the middle of the longest war in American history that is currently taking place in Afghanistan.  I plan on learning as much as I can about the arguments of both sides and come to a logical opinion concerning the matter.  So far I have read "Son of Hamas" by Mosab Hassan Yousef, and I have watched "Islam: What the West Needs to Know".  Next I plan on reading "Zionism: The Real Enemy of The Jews" by Alan Hart, "What is A Jew" by Rabbi Morris Kertzer, "The Koran" translated by HM. A. S. Abdel Haleem.  Here is a clip I stumbled across about how Islam is spreading to other westernized parts of the world.  Is tolerance America's Trojan horse?

  

No comments:

Post a Comment